The PTA aims to help enhance our children’s education, through fundraising to provide extras for the children and also to bring people together and keep the great sense of community going in the school.
Every parent/guardian with children at the school is a member of the PTA and it is hoped that they will get involved to some extent during the course of their children’s time at the school, whether it be at committee meetings (usually one every half term), helping at events or just attending events to help make them a success.
- Arts Fortnight
- Playground Equipment
- Storage Sheds
- Christmas Pantomime and Entertainer
- And many more.
- May/Summer Fair
- Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Cards with Artwork by the Children
- Bag2School Clothing Collections
- Easter Egg Hunt or Competition
- School Disco
To get involved at any level, please contact the PTA via email email@example.com with your details and you will be contacted regarding future meetings and other PTA events.
We are really keen to get new parents involved – obviously as ‘old’ parents leave the school we need to keep things going with ‘new’ parents joining.
We can only be successful if we have the support of the parents.
Class representatives play an important role within the class and liaise between the class teacher and the parents. There are usually 1 – 2 class representatives in each class. You remain a class representative for your child’s class as they progress through the school, unless you wish to resign or another person/s wishes to fulfil the role.
The Role of Each Class Representative
- Each class holds a cake sale and raffle once a year and class representatives, in liaison with the teacher, need to organise this.
- We would like the class representatives to attend the PTA meetings – but this is optional.
- Help to recruit volunteers for PTA events.
At the start of the new school year in September, we will be asking for people to become Class Representatives. Please look out for more information.